5 Servings, 232 Cal, 24g Carbs,
6g Fat, 20g Protein
There is just something so special about homemade chicken noodle soup. It really is soup for the soul. I love this meal because I know that I'm nourishing my body with good, clean food and it tastes damn good!
- 3 Cups Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 lb Organic Chicken Thighs
- 1 Bag Organic Egg Noodles
- 2 Cups Organic Carrots, diced
- 1 Cup Organic Celery, diced
- 1 Organic Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- Garlic, Salt & Pepper To Taste
Dice carrots, celery & onion
Heat stovetop to medium/high. Combine vegetables, bone broth, water & spices into large pot. Cover with lid. Bring to boil.
Add chicken thighs. reduce so simmer (medium/low-low heat)
Cook for 45 minutes. Remove & Shred the chicken. Add chicken back in
Add egg noodles
Continue cooking 6-8 minutes
Remove from heat & enjoy!